Write your answers to any/all of these questions in the comments below:
What do you do to differentiate the teaching and learning of division right now?
Do you presently have a specific protocol for student practice of division?
What types of individual fluency goal lists do you currently have for your students?
- Do you use Cuisenaire Rods when teaching division? If so, please share!
- What workstations and/or games for practicing division facts do your kids love? If you can, please share!
- Do your students currently self-monitor their progress? Explain.
- What is your greatest “take-away” from reading this book?
- What are your next steps?